What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server1 just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product colour||Black, Metallic|
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Processor frequency||3 GHz|
|Processor boost frequency||4 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® Gold|
|Processor cache||35.75 MB|
|Processor socket||LGA 3647 (Socket P)|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor codename||Cascade Lake|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||205 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||48|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1024 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||2933 MHz|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel® C621|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||2933 MHz|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 GB|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 32 GB|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM|
|Optical drive type||N|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA|
|Maximum storage capacity||60 TB|
|Number of HDDs supported||8|
|Supported HDD sizes||2.5"|
|On-board graphics adapter||Y|
|Maximum graphics adapter memory||16 MB|
|Ethernet interface type||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|> Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Remote administration||iLO 5 ASIC|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||Y|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version||2.0|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows Server 2019: Essentials, Standard, Datacenter Windows Server 2016: Essentials, Standard, Datacenter Windows Server 2012 R2: Essentials, Standard, Datacenter Microsoft Hyper-V Server: 2012 R2, 2016 & 2019 VMware vSphere 6.0 U3, 6.5 U2 & 6.7 U1 ClearVM: 7.6 & 8.0 Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.6 w/ Kbase SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 SP4 & 15 SP1 (incl. Xen)|
|> Processor special features|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)||Y|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Processor package size||76.0 x 56.5 mm|
|Supported instruction sets||SSE4.2,AVX,AVX 2.0,AVX-512|
|Embedded options available||N|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||199351|
|Power supply||800 W|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|> Weight & dimensions|
|> Technical details|
|Sustainability certificates||ENERGY STAR|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server 60 TB 3 GHz 32 GB Rack (2U) Intel® Xeon® Gold 800 W DDR4-SDRAM/shop/product/p24849-b21-hewlett-packard-enterprise-proliant-dl380-gen10-server-60-tb-3-ghz-32-gb-rack-2u-intel-xeon-gold-800-w-ddr4-sdram-9853
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.